Woodco is recruiting a Biomass Engineer for full-time role based in our Head Office in Donaskeigh, Co. Tipperary.
Woodco wishes to recruit the following person : Biomass Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team as a biomass field service engineer commissioning, servicing and maintaining small, medium and large industrial biomass boilers units in various commercial and industrial environments. We are looking for a mechanically minded, individual, with experience of servicing and maintaining Biomass boilers and heating systems. Good attention to detail and the ability to problem solve and work on their own initiative. Due to the nature of the job, flexibility regarding working hours and the willingness to travel is essential. It may be necessary to stay away from home occasionally.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full clean driving licence
- Experience in servicing and maintaining of Biomass boilers.
- Good mechanical knowledge of heating systems and other plant room components.
- Experience with working on boiler control systems and fault finding however training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good presentation skills to be able to generate reports.
- Customer focussed and committed to giving excellent service.
- Capable of working individually and being highly organised.
Key tasks will involve :
- Scheduling boiler commissioning and maintenance jobs with Customers.
- Work with ancillary equipment such as automatic fuel stores, plant room components, fuel conveying systems, etc.,
- Managing spares and materials.
- Generate reports from site visits and maintain product service database.
- Assist the Sales Team in carrying out site surveys and technical assessments.
You will report to the Woodco Technical Manager and Technical Director. To apply, email CV and cover letter to Declan at email@example.com.
About Woodco Energy
With almost 50 years of experience in boiler manufacturing under our belts, Woodco Renewable Energy Ltd. is a leading supplier and distributor of a large range of Biomass Boilers, specialising in both commercial and domestic Biomass heating systems, and also Waste to Energy Biomass Boiler systems.
With a manufacturing facility based in Ireland and offices in Ireland and the UK, our team of engineers and technical support staff offer our customers round-the-clock assistance, and we are fully committed to ensuring that our clients get the best possible service for their efficient, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly Biomass heating solutions.
We operate alongside our sister companies Solarco and Plumbco, sepcialising in Solar PV and plumbing supplies. For more information, visit our LinkedIn page.